Pages

Sunday 17 March 2013

Community Helpers

Sooo many kids have trouble with vocabulary. Lately I've had a hard time finding  vocabulary resources. This got me thinking about making books that are based on vocabulary topics. I started to make books but I wanted them to be read by beginning readers. So I started using  the Brown Bear, Brown Brear by Eric Carle, written pattern. They will be easy to use, understand, read and followed by young children. The pattern is also Fun! 





For targeting the vocabulary goal you can start off with one of my books and then get into attributes, comparing and contrasting, naming other items in the group..... The possibilities are endless!


For a community helpers theme book check out my City, City What Do You See? 




http://pinterest.com/pin/72972456434801215/


0 comments:

Post a Comment