Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

Kindergarten Activity Centers- part 2 freebie!

Hi everyone!
Hope you all observed 2 minutes of silence in remembrance of our present and past veterans.

I am just letting you know that I have completed part 2 to my kindergarten activity centers! YAY!


I have created activities from January - May. Each activity has been created to be hands on & a fun learning experience for your class. The activities are designed to be modeled once for the class and then the students can work on the activities for more practice.

Some of the activities included are:
*present, past and future tense verbs
* beginning sounds
*segmenting words into their sounds
*wh questions
*associations
I have also included instructions for parents to practice the skills with their children to promote mastery- 1 activity for every month.

 
 
 
 
 
 




And I have it as a freebie in both my shop and my store! All I ask is that you follow my blog and my shop! So, please, check them out because they wont be free long!

Have an awesome speech week!

Cheers,
Mindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment