Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Fall Literacy Pack- Freebie!!

Autumn Literacy Pack

 Hey Everyone!
This weekend I worked on a new Autumn Literacy Pack. I have posted it for FREE but it won't be free for long! So go download it now! :)
It is a great pack for pre-k, kindergarten and grade 1!
Autumn Literacy Pack Autumn Literacy PackAutumn Literacy Pack
Activities include:
Syllable sort- (2 copies 1 color and 1 black & white)
Beginning sounds
Printing practice
Writing prompts
Black and white home reader
Comprehension questions
Colored class reader in the Brown Bear format.
Sequence activity
40 pages in all

I would love it if you would take time to leave me feedback and follow my shop!

Plus I have many free resources on my website
check them out 
www.creatingcommunicators.net I hope you enjoy it!
Cheers,
Mindy


0 comments:

Post a Comment