Pages

Saturday 4 October 2014

Halloween, it's a coming....

Halloween is coming and I love this time of year! Seeing all of the kids excited and dressed up ready to go trick or treating!

Now that I'm pregnant, I have been looking for a great idea for a costume! If you have any ideas pin them to my Pinterest board or comment below.... :)

Back to business.... 
I have made a Halloween Emergent Reader that includes a beginning sounds activity,  printing practice, coloring pages, and writing prompt pages! Check it out, download it, and leave some detailed feedback because maybe I'll choose you and you can be eligible to win a free item from my store! Be sure to check out my Sp...eachy Feedback post!








Thanks for reading, take care and enjoy my freebie!
Cheers,
Mindy



0 comments:

Post a Comment