Pages

Saturday 22 August 2015

Free Back To School Ideas

Hey Everyone!

Well its getting really close to that time again.....BTS! It brings anxiety and excitement for me! I have 3 kids and 2 are in school. I love getting their school supplies, and book bags ready but not as excited fro 6 am mornings! :( 
Here is my new banner and button- its still a work in progress but soon you will see it everywhere!

 

I decided to post on some back to school freebies so you don't break the bank!
Here is what I have found to help you and your speech therapy clients!

1. Editable Back to Speech Parent Letters by Simply Speech



2. Data Collection Sheet from Speaking Freely- I have seen many data sheets but this is the one that suits my needs the most! Well done!




3. Back to School Ice Breaker for older Students from Speech Snacks!

Back To School "How Was Your Summer?" Icebreakers {FREE}


4. And last but not least my iPad About me for back to School 


and Articulation Folds!

 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Articulation-Folds-Initial-k-1943241

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Articulation-Folds-Initial-k-1943241



Hope you enjoyed the post and if you have any awesome freebies, post them in the comments below!


Cheers, Mindy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my back to school freebie Mindy! Glad you like it :) Wishing you a successful school year! Rose from Cooking Up Good Speech (a.k.a."SpeechSnacks")

    ReplyDelete