Pages

Friday 11 September 2015

Severe Language Delays

Hey Everyone!
Happy Saturday!


I work with many children who have severely delayed language skills and I am always looking for products that are easy enough for these little guys! Frankly, I haven't found anything that meets my needs so I decided to make what I needed.

www.creatingcommunicators-mindy.blogspot.ca


My Weekly Concept packs include 2 concepts, 2 descriptive words, a story and a vocabulary target that change every week. I've also included step by step instructions on how to use the materials. Everything you need for an entire week of speech therapy. 


Severe Language Delay- Week 1 

This first pack contains in, one, dirty, clean and associations.
It is only $1 this weekend, so if you're interested, act fast!
Here is a little taste of what you'll see inside...






What do you use? Let me know!
Cheers, Mindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment