Pages

Saturday 7 November 2015

Favorite Videos- part 3

Ten Tips to Help Speech Delayed Children 


http://creatingcommunicators-mindy.blogspot.ca/2015/11/favourite-videos-part-3.html



Favorite Videos part 3
This is one of my fave videos that I'm posting. There is a lot of information out there and I wanted to go and share it with SLP's, educators, and parents. We all need help with ideas, resources and information so I thought I would put it all in one place. Now, if you are like me, you don't have a lot of time but you might have a minute or two to freshen up your skills....
If you are a parent watch this!!


 
I really like this video because it basically sums up what you parents (and SLP's) can do with children who have a speech delay.
It is very quick and to the point but all of the information is important.
I would encourage parents to watch it, focus on perfecting 1 skill for a day or two with their child,and then watch the video again and focus on a different skill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment