Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2016

What's New in Your Store Linky

Hello Everyone!
 
I would like to a part of SLPrunner's What's New In Your Store linky party! I wanted to share what I am purchasing on the next TPT- Start Your Year Sitewide Sale which will be held on Jan 20th & Jan 21st.  

I am nosey and love to see what others have found because maybe I would like it but missed it. :) 



http://creatingcommunicators-mindy.blogspot.ca/2016/01/linky-party-tpt-sale.html



Here are some new items from my store:
 1 month of Speech TherapyFree /s/ articulation homeworkJar Categories
 
 
Here is what is in my cart:

1. Evidence-Based Practice Quick Reference: Speech-Language Pathology 
by Carissa Ten Hoeve. Always learning... Great to have all of this information in one place!

Evidence-Based Practice Quick Reference: Speech-Language P 

2. Speech Sound Homework and Handouts by Primary Punch because you just can't get enough home practice!
Speech Sound Homework and Handouts

3. Winter Language Scene by Allison Fors! I can't wait to use this!!

Winter Language Scene

4. Interactive Articulation Flip Books for s, l & r blends by The Dabbling Speechie!

Interactive Articulation Flip Books For /s,l,r/ Blends

0 comments:

Post a Comment