Pages

Sunday 13 March 2016

Luck of the Irish....

http://creatingcommunicators-mindy.blogspot.ca/2016/03/luck-of-irish_13.html 


Hey Everyone!
Before I start, I just want to say thank you to Kassie at Designs by Kassie for my blog makeover! Doesn't it look great? I am so happy with it and grateful for all of her hard work! She is awesome, quick and so easy to work with! Did I mention it was a great price too? Love her!!! So much gratitude for Kassie! :)
 Leprechaun Home Reader


Anyway, back to the show... St. Patrick's day is coming up and I have a few kids who are struggling with reading so I thought I would make a home reader. In it I've included a phonological awareness activity and  a following direction sheet. Most of it is meant to do independently (except someone may need to read the directions on the following directions sheet). You can download it for free here!
May the luck of the Irish be with you!




Cheers,
Mindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment