Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2016

St. Patrick's Day Language Scene


St. Patrick's Day
 
I really like using holidays to use as themes for speech therapy! Using themes takes some of the thinking and planning out of getting ready for therapy!
In some of my schools I provide "language rich" activities to the classrooms. 
Recently I purchased this cute activity from my friend, (although we haven't met!!) and fellow SLP-A, Allison Fors.
I really love her products. They are useful and so visually appealing! Did I mention she does clip art too? Take a look, it is nothing short of awesome!!!!!


 I used her St. Patrick's day Language scene for my grade 1 class as a following directions activity. The activity was right at the perfect level - not too easy and not too difficult! They did well and loved participating in the group activity (I did it in groups of 4).

 http://creatingcommunicators-mindy.blogspot.ca/2016/03/st-patricks-day-language-scene.html

I also used the other activities in the pack for one on one therapy- I used the preposition pages to target pronouns, concepts and formulating sentences. Really cute graphics and easy to use. 




Thanks, Allison Fors! I would love to meet you one day, hopefully it is on a Hawaii trip!!!
You rock!!!

1 comment: