Pages

Monday 15 August 2016

The Old Lady in the Class!

The Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly Literacy Plan 

I love the Old Lady!! I love this song/book and all things you target with this book. It is so fun in the classroom or speech therapy!! 
I was working with a group of preschoolers and I used this book and we had a ton of fun! I had them form a line and we all did a parade where we all did the actions each of the animals do- we flew, crawled, stomped, etc! So fun! 
We also targeted a lot of vocabulary by talking about each animal and what they look like, and how they were different. The kids were so engaged and they loved it!!

I wanted to share some ideas I use with the Old Lady with you!  I made a pack and it is a great resource you can use in your class or in speech therapy.


It targets rhyming








Sequencing






Comparing and Contrasting






beginning sounds



and more!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment