Pages

Monday 12 December 2016

Freebie- Letter Identification Mats

http://creatingcommunicators-mindy.blogspot.ca/2016/12/freebie-letter-identification-mats.html




My biggest question from teachers is "do you have anything that targets letter knowledge?" Well, yes I do! The kids may be able to identify the beginning sound but aren't sure what letter goes wit it. I made this fun activity center to target just that! You get some playdoh, laminate the free mats and let each student grab a few pages and then cover the letter that goes with the beginning sound. I have made every sound including vowels. No diagraphs though! 

  You can grab this freebie here and please follow my shop and leave me some feedback~
 Beginning Sound & Letter Identification Mats

Thanks for checking in!!

I also have Beginning Sound Mats for a $0.50!


 Beginning Sound Mats

Tis' The Season To Be Giving!!
 
Cheers,
Mindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment