Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

This Goes With That?

Hey Everyone!

I haven't talked to you in a while, I hope your May is buzzing along!

By the end of the school year I am tired of my resources so I go on the search for something new. I recently purchased this from Really Good Stuff. It's called This goes with that. It's a new way of targeting vocabulary (associations) and it works well with older kids.
It gives the kids an opportunity to write and draw how items go together.




This is a good activity for a center or groups to work on while you are providing some one on one. This activity provides 1main picture and then a choice of 3 at the bottom. The student picks a colored circle (they come the game and they are made of cardboard) and they match it the item that's associated and explain why they are related.

Love it!! Easy Peasy!!
Check out Really Good Stuff- and it's cheap!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment