Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Vocabulary Bundle

https://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/mindyop/vocabulary-bundle   




Well here it is, 2018!! Are you ready for the upcoming year? Finished planning? Well I am here to help a sister out! I know you need everything in spot, I know I do. Let's make life a little easier, right! 
In my TN Shop I have put all of my Vocabulary Products on sale in a bundle! There are over $15 WORTH OF MATERIALS for only $10! If your caseload is anything like mine, you know you NEED a lot of Vocabulary Materials! In my bundle are items to work on associations, categories, labeling attributes, opposites, categorizing items, labeling groups and a push-in activity for classrooms! 
I hope you take a minute to check it out, I guarantee it is worth the money!

Included are 8 of my Vocabulary Products:


  • Vocabulary- Categorizing and Labeling
  • Match It- An associations Game
  • Opposites Clip
  • Category Clips
  • Classroom Activities to Increase Vocabulary Skills
  • Jar Categories
  • Coloring and Vocabulary Skills
  • Vocabulary - Sorting and Categorizing
   


  

 

  

 

  







 ****Let's Stay Connected!!********
Follow me for freebies, giveaways, and awesome ideas!

Facebook Page
Creating Communicators Blog
Pinterest
If you have any questions email mindy@creatingcommunicators.net.
Thanks!
Mindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment