Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Alphapalooza review

Alphabet Alphapalooza Phonemic Awareness and Phonics Fun 

This is my favourite activity from the Alphapalooza Phonemic Awareness and Phonics Fun.

I really like that this activity is a little more difficult than your average phono game!
There are a lot of letter  recognition games which are great for learning phonics. I don't use them that much though... I should have looked closer because she clearly says & Phonics!  (my bad!)

https://creatingcommunicators-mindy.blogspot.ca/2016/03/alphapalooza-review.html
I really like all the hard work she has put into this but I do agree with others on feedback when they say there are a lot of pages dedicated to letter cards which means a bit of white space... It was $8. 
Deanna Jump must be doing something right, she has sold this product over 3000 times!! My gosh!
I think she was definitely ahead of her time when it comes to resources and creativity!
Thanks, Deanna!

What games and activities do you use for phonemic awareness?

0 comments:

Post a Comment