Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

Phonological Awareness

Hey Everyone!

 https://creatingcommunicators-mindy.blogspot.ca/2018/02/phonological-awareness.html



At one of my schools I had a kid in grade 4 who was unable to rhyme! I couldn't believe it! I felt defeated! So, I got thinking, what can I do? I went on the hunt and came up with some really great products and ideas. I am going to work with him on the entire phono goal- beginning to end! It is estimated to take me about 11 weeks- If I work my butt off! Then I got thinking, I bet he's not the only one... SO, because I don't have enough to do, I am going to do a program with my kindergarten to grade 4. Wish me luck.  

What I want to know is any tips and trick you have on how to carry out classroom activities that target phono? Any ideas, resources you love? I'd love to hear from you!

Here are a few of my old favorites and some new purchases!











Love Tara West! Here are a few of her products!

Not only does she have fantastic product, she recently came up with a "systematic curriculum." Honestly, I don't know how she does it?! Her store is amazing, she must not sleep! :)





Phonemic Awareness ENDLESS BUNDLE

  

And the Clever Classroom!
This is a really great no prep product that has a lot of activities on each skill. Definitely money well spent!


Phonological & Phonemic Awareness Interventions


0 comments:

Post a Comment